Delicious White Chocolate Mac Nut Cookie
A local favorite white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe. Great holiday cookie!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Cuisine: Local Style Recipe
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, or 1 stick
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a larger bowl, add butter, brown and white sugar; cream together until smooth. Next, beat in egg and stir in vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into butter sugar ingredients. Fold in macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Place teaspoonful dough mixture onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes about two dozen cookies.