Delicious Vegetable Tempura Recipe
Simple and light vegetable tempura recipe. Use your favorite vegetables for this recipe. Enjoy!
Vegetable Tempura Recipe
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style Recipe
- 1 small bunch fresh string beans
- 2 to 3 small carrots
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small egg plant, sliced
- 1 box Shirakiku ready mix tempura
- Rinse string beans and pat dry. Remove strings from beans and cut into 2 inch length pieces.
- Skin carrots and slice into 2 inch length pieces, ¼ inch thick.
- Boil whole sweet potato, drain and cool; slice ¼ inch thick.
- Prepare tempura mix according to instructions.
- Place vegetables in batter and deep fry.
How To Cook Vegetable Tempura