Baked Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
An easy dinner and tasty recipe for chicken thighs. A light teriyaki marinade soaked overnight and you’ll have dinner in an hour.
For easy clean up, just line your baking dish with foil. Enjoy!
- 2½ pounds chicken thighs, rinsed and patted dry
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup light brown sugar or white
- 2 tablespoons mirin or sherry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ inch fresh ginger, crushed
- ¼ cup green onions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs.
- Add remaining ingredients in a medium size bowl. Mix together until sugar dissolves.
- Place chicken in freezer bag and add teriyaki marinade. Soak chicken overnight in marinade. Turn and mix chicken in marinade several times throughout.
- Bake in shallow pan at 325 degrees for 1 hour, or until cooked through.
- Ten to fifteen minutes before chicken is cooked, pour remaining marinade over chicken.
- Top with green onions or Chinese parsley.