Favorite Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Here’s a Teriyaki Chicken Recipe that can easily be made in any home. A local Japanese favorite, Teriyaki simply means soaking or marinading in a soy sauce mixture.
This marinade can be used for chicken or meat dishes. Very tasty over hot rice.
- 3 pounds of chicken
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 inch piece grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Add chicken and marinade overnight.
- Cook over a grill or bake at 350 degrees until cooked through.
Here’s another recipe for the Teriyaki marinade you can use with chicken or beef. Enjoy!