Squid Korean Style Recipe
Here is a local favorite, Korean spicy squid recipe. Enjoy!
Korean Squid Recipe
Cuisine: Korean Local Style Recipe
- 3 pounds frozen squid
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Green onions, finely chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 to 2 chili peppers, chopped fine
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- Thaw squid and clean.
- Slice into ¾ inch wide strips and parboil until just cooked.
- Combine and mix ingredients with squid.
Adjust ingredients according to your taste. Great pupu's!