Favorite Spam Fried Rice
Just a few simple ingredients to make this favorite spam fried rice. Top it with an egg. Enjoy!
Spam Fried Rice
Cuisine: Local Style
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons oyster sauce
- ½ can spam, diced
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked white rice, 1 to 2 days old
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Top with a sunny side up egg, optional
- Stir together soy and oyster sauce, set aside.
- Heat a little oil in skillet and add spam and onions.
- Cook until spam is slightly browned.
- Add in rice and stir fry until heated through.
- Add sauce and mix together.
- Push rice to side of pan and add beaten egg. Cook until slightly firm and mix with rest of ingredients. Fold in green onions.
- Top with a sunny side up egg. Optional.