Local Style Shrimp Puffs
Pupu style shrimp puffs and easy to make. Try adding in some of your favorite ingredients. Enjoy!
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style Recipe
- 1 pound shrimp, thawed
- 10 water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Clean and devein shrimp. Remove shell and finely chop.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Shape into small round balls.
- Deep fry until golden brown and drain on paper towel.