Easy Local Style Shrimp Fried Rice
Try adding some shrimp to your day old rice and make it an easy tasty meal. Enjoy!
Shrimp Fried Rice
Cuisine: Local Style Chinese Recipe
- 2 to 3 cups cooked white rice, day old
- 3 eggs
- ¾ pound raw shrimp, cleaned and peeled
- 1 cup thawed mixed vegetables
- 1 package bean sprouts
- Oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in skillet or wok, and add whole eggs. Cook until soft or half cooked and remove from pan and set aside.
- Add raw shrimp and cook until pink on both sides, remove from pan and set aside.
- Wipe pan and add oil. Then add rice and mixed vegetables. Stir fry until heated through, about 10-minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt and pepper, to taste. Stir fry a few minutes.
- Add eggs and shrimp to rice, stir fry a few minutes. Then add bean sprouts, stir fry for about a minute, keeping bean sprouts still crunchy.
- Garnish with green onions.
How to Make Fried Rice – Shrimp Fried Rice – Authentic Chinese Style – Fast & Easy Recipe