Delicious Ahi Tuna Poke Shoyu
Making poke is so simple and most of the time we add ingredients we have on hand.
Adjust ingredients according to your own taste, it’s always delicious.
- 1 pound ahi, cubed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 chili pepper, diced (remove seeds and core), or red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup limu, optional
- Salt to taste
- Mix together all ingredients except ahi. Add ahi pieces and mix all together. Enjoy!
There are a number of ways to make Ahi Poke, here’s another classic version.