Delicious Shoyu Ahi Poke
Making poke is so simple and most of the time we add ingredients we have on hand.
Adjust ingredients according to your own taste, it’s always delicious.
- 1 pound ahi, cubed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Maui onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 chili pepper, diced (remove seeds and core), or red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
There are a number of ways to make Ahi Poke, here’s another classic version.