Pork Tofu Stir Fry with Bean Sprouts
Very simple and delicious. Pork tofu stir fry with bean sprouts. Enjoy!
Pork Tofu Stir Fry
- 1 block tofu, firm
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1¼ pound pork, cut-up
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1-inch piece ginger, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package bean sprouts
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ to ½ cup chopped green onions
- Drain tofu on paper towel and remove excess liquid. Cut into cubes and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet and add pork and stir fry until browned. Add in onions and ginger and stir fry a few minutes. Mix in bean sprouts until slightly soft.
- Mix together soy sauce, water and sugar and add to pork mixture. Bring to a boil and then simmer for a few minutes.
- Add tofu and gently mix together. Cook on low until tofu is heated through.
- Garnish with green onions.