Local Style Pipikaula Fried Rice
A delicious Pipikaula fried rice dish. Enjoy!
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 3 cups white rice, 1 to 2 days old
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup pipi kaula, chopped
- ½ cup cooked bay shrimp
- ½ cup portuguese sausage, lup cheong or chorizo, diced
- 1 cup peas
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 eggs
- 1½ tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and add white rice. Toss until rice is heated through and golden.
- Next, add in green onions, pipi kaula, shrimp and sausage of your choice. Stir until combined.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir fry for 2 minutes and salt and pepper to taste.