Simple Pineapple Sour Cream Bars
Try this simple and delicious pineapple sour cream bars. Enjoy!
Pineapple Sour Cream Bars
Cuisine: Local Style Recipe
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter or 1 cup
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 box (5.5 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 container cool whip
- Crust: Cream together sugar, butter and flour. Mix until dough is flaky, then form a dough ball. Try not to over mix. Press into 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
- Filling: Combine pudding mix, pineapple with juice, sour cream, and sugar. Beat on low speed for about 1 minutes. Pour into cooled crust.
- Spread with cool whip and refrigerate for a couple of hours until filling is set.
The combination of sour cream, pineapple juices and pudding has a delicious burst of flavor. Enjoy!