Delicious Panko Baked Chicken
The first recipe is a simple and local style panko baked chicken dish. All you need is Best Foods mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, pepper and panko flakes.
The second recipe has a few more ingredients and is a crispier spicier recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds of chicken tenders (breasts, thighs, or pieces)
- 1 package panko flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 cups best foods mayonnaise (or your favorite)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. Line baking dish with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pat dry chicken tenders.
- Mix salt and pepper together with panko flakes
- Then coat chicken with mayonnaise and roll in panko.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.