Moist Banana Bread with Macadamia Nuts
A moist banana bread recipe. A delicious way to use your over ripe banana’s. Enjoy!
Moist Banana Bread
Cuisine: Hawaiian Local Style
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Make an impression in center of flour mixture and add sugar, eggs, vanilla and oil. Beat until blended. Then fold in bananas and nuts.
- Divide batter equally and pour in 2 loaf pans.
- Preheat oven 300 degrees and bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.