Baked Miso Chicken
Tasty baked miso chicken with teriyaki marinade.
A light miso flavor with a hint of sweet teriyaki. Enjoy!
Miso Chicken Teriyaki
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style Recipe
- ½ cup red miso
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup light brown sugar, or white sugar
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ pounds chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- In a small bowl, mix together marinade ingredients: miso, soy sauce, sugar, mirin, garlic, ginger and salt. Add chicken and marinade in refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line 9 x 13-inch baking dish with foil. Place marinaded chicken in pan and bake for approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until cooked through.