Delicious Mandarin Chicken Recipe
Simple and tasty Mandarin chicken wing recipe. Enjoy!
Mandarin Chicken Recipe - Wings
Cuisine: Chinese Local Style Recipe
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ pepper
- 2 pounds chicken wings, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Garnish: chopped green onions
- In a ziploc bag, add cornstarch, garlic, salt and pepper; mix together.
- Dip chicken wings in eggs, then shake in plastic bag until coated.
- In a deep fryer, cook until golden brown.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Place fried chicken wings in baking pan, then pour sauce over and bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.