Hawaiian Style Macaroni Potato Salad
Delicious and creamy Hawaiian macaroni potato salad. Enjoy!
Macaroni Potato Salad Recipe
Cuisine: Hawaiian Local Style Recipe
- 3 well cooked russet potatoes, cut into medium size cubes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 pound elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 cups Best Foods mayonnaise
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 sticks shredded imitation crab, optional
- Garnish with green onions, optional
- Season cooled (room temperature) cooked potatoes with pepper, garlic salt, vinegar and cooked macaroni; mix together.
- Next, fold in peas, carrots, and best foods mayonnaise. Add salt to taste. Add in chopped eggs, save some for garnish.
- Garnish with green onions and chopped eggs.
Potato Mac Salad