A Hawaiian special treat, Kulolo is a delicious dessert with coconut, taro and some sugar.
If you can’t make it, you’ll find in most local stores in Hawaii. Enjoy!
- 3 cups raw taro, peeled and grated
- 1 cup fresh coconut, grated
- 1 cup coconut liquid (inside from a coconut)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and line loaf pan with foil.
- Combine and mix all ingredients together.
- Put into loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove foil during last half hour for browning.