Deep Fried Korean Chicken
You’ll find this local style Korean chicken at potlucks, parties as a main dish and pupu style. Very versatile and delicious. Enjoy!
- 2½ pounds chicken wings, drummettes
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken. Place into gallon size plastic bag and add flour. Shake to coat chicken.
- Mix together sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Deep fry chicken until golden brown then while hot dip into sauce. Use or make extra sauce for dipping.
Taste sauce and adjust ingredients to your preference.