Kona Inn Banana Bread with Macnuts
This was a very moist and delicious recipe. An old time favorite Kona Inn banana bread recipe. Enjoy!
Kona Inn Banana Bread w/macnuts
Cuisine: Local Style Recipe
- 3 very ripe bananas or 1½ cups, mashed
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1¼ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork until soft and smooth. Next, add butter and blend together.
- Add baking soda, salt and mix well. Stir in sugar and egg. Mix in flour and fold in macadamia nuts; don't over-mix.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Kona Inn Banana Bread