Local Style Kim Chee Fried Rice
Island favorite kim chee fried rice with extra spam. Enjoy!
Kim Chee Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ of a medium sized onion, chopped
- 1 cup of kim chee
- ¼ cup spam, diced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Add oil and saute onions and kim chee until cooked.
- Add spam and heat through.
- Push mixture on one side of pan and melt butter. Add cooked rice and mix ingredients together.
- Lower heat to medium and crack two eggs to the side of skillet. When eggs begin to set mix into rest of ingredients.
- Turn off heat and add the soy sauce, sesame oil and green onions.