Delicious Kalua Pork Recipe
A simple and delicious way to make kalua pork. You can use your slow cooker or oven roasted. Serve with your favorite poke. Enjoy!
- 5 pounds boneless pork shoulder or pork butt
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons Alaea Hawaiian salt
- Salt both sides of meat and place in slow cooker. Rub both sides with liquid smoke.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is tender.
Two great ways to make kalua pork. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Kalua Pig (Roast Pig) – Luau dish #1