Kalbi Recipe – Korean Style Short Ribs
Delicious Korean style kalbi recipe. A local favorite and so simple to make. Soak your boneless or with bone short ribs in this tasty marinade. Enjoy!
Kalbi Short Ribs
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece ginger (thumb size), crushed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 small Hawaiian chili pepper, chopped
- 3 pounds short ribs
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Add short ribs and marinade overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Grill or fry.