Hawaiian Macaroni Salad Recipe
A local favorite with just about anything. Enjoy!
Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
Cuisine: Hawaiian & Local Style Recipe
- 1 pound uncooked macaroni
- 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 quart Best Foods or Hellman mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni and drain. Set aside until cooled completely.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate several hours.
- You may want to add more mayonnaise and seasonings before serving.