Easy Hawaiian Haupia Coconut Pudding Dessert
Enjoy this Hawaiian Haupia dessert you can easily make at home.
Hawaiian Haupia Coconut Pudding
- 6 tablespoons corn starch
- ¾ cup water
- 1 can (13.5 ounce) Hawaiian Sun Coconut Milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Mix together corn starch and water to make a slurry; set aside.
- In a saucepan, add coconut milk and sugar. On medium heat or a little higher, cook coconut mixture until it comes to a low boil or almost to a boil. Stir mixture continuously with a fork or small whisk.
- Slowly add in corn starch mixture, whisking continuously until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat and keep whisking.
- Pour coconut mixture into a 8 x 8-inch pan or 8 x 6-inch and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate uncovered if still warm. Let set for about an hour. Slice and serve.