Easy and Tasty Hawaiian Delight Cake
A light and refreshing frosting for this Hawaiian delight cake delicious dessert. Enjoy!
Hawaiian Delight Cake
Cuisine: Hawaiian Local Style
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 box (3 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (15½ oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container (8 oz.) cool whip
- Dry roasted Macadamia nuts (salted), chopped
- 1 package shredded coconut
- Prepare as directed and bake in a 9x13 pan. Cool.
- Frosting: Mix together cream cheese, pudding mix and milk. Gently fold in pineapple. Spread on top of cooled cake.
- Topping: Spread cool whip over frosting and top with mac-nuts and shredded coconut.