Refreshing Hawaiian Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Try this local favorite Hawaiian Ambrosia salad and top with some shredded coconut, simply delicious.
Hawaiian Ambrosia Salad
Cuisine: Hawaiian Local Style
- 2-3 bananas
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 can (15 ounce) or 2½ cups pineapple chunks, drained if using can
- 8-10 fresh lychee, remove seed
- 1 (8 ounce) cool whip
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 cups mini-marsh mellows
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Peel and cube bananas and oranges, then add pineapple chunks and lychee.
- Fold in cool whip and sour cream.
- Then add mini-marsh mellows.
- Toss coconut with powdered sugar and add to fruit salad.