Tasty Guava Salad Dressing
Use your favorite fresh vegetables and top with this simple and tasty local style dressing. Enjoy!
Guava Salad Dressing
Cuisine: Hawaiian & Local Style Recipes
- Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, (use your favorite vegetables)
- ½ cup best foods mayonnaise
- ½ cup ketchup
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup salad oil
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ cup guava jam
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare your favorite vegetables.
- Combine salad dressing ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix with electric beater until smooth and creamy.