Guava Chicken Goodness
Delicious lightly sweetened with guava nectar, makes this chicken not too sweet, but just right. Enjoy!
Cuisine: Hawaiian Local Style Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup frozen guava juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place chicken thighs in an airtight container or freezer bag. Combine marinade ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken and let refrigerate overnight. Mix several times throughout.
- Discard marinade and place chicken in baking pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
Very simple to make, and with a nice light sweet flavor. Delicious!