Chinese Ginger Sesame Chicken
Soak your chicken in this marinade for just a few hours to get the full flavor of this Ginger sesame chicken recipe.
- ⅓ cup shoyu
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 pounds chicken legs and thighs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine shoyu, lime juice, honey and ginger. Mix well.
- Add chicken parts and toss.
- Marinate 1-3 hours turning chicken once or twice.
- Place chicken skin side up in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes, basting frequently with marinade.
- Raise heat to 425 degrees. Bake around 10-minutes or until chicken is brown and
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Delicious hot or cold.
Here’s another good recipe using chicken tenders and a variety of vegetables.