Baked Furikake Salmon
Here’s a quick version of a Japanese favorite, nori furikake salmon. Furikake is a Japanese condiment made from dried seaweed, dried fish, sesame seeds, sugar, and salt.
There are different variations which brings various flavors to this condiment. Furikake can be found in most local supermarkets.
- 2 pounds salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup best foods mayonnaise, or more if desired
- ¼ cup nori furikake, or more if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of baking pan.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon skin side down on baking pan.
- Add mayonnaise to cover top of salmon, then sprinkle furikake over mayonnaise.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes.