Delicious Furikake Salmon Poké
A little hot, sweet and salty furikake salmon poké recipe. You can adjust ingredients according to your taste. Enjoy!
Furikake Salmon Poke
Cuisine: Local Style
- 1 pound cubed sushi grade salmon, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup diced yellow onions
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon crushed red chili flakes, to taste
- 3 tablespoons furikake flakes
- ¼ cup Aloha shoyu
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over salmon; adjust ingredients according to taste. Mix well and refrigerate.