Tasty Fried Tofu Crab Patties
Local style healthy fried tofu crab patties. Enjoy!
Fried Tofu Crab Patties
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style
- 1 container firm tofu
- 1 pound imitation crab, shredded
- ½ cup finely chopped round onion
- 4 stalks green onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Slice tofu and drain on paper towels. Try to remove as much liquid as possible. Mash tofu and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together shredded crab, onions, eggs, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Add mashed tofu to mixture and mix together.
- Form into patties and fry in pan until golden brown.