Quick and Easy Miso Soup
A local favorite in Hawaii, Japanese Miso soup is easy to prepare and delicious anytime of the day. Enjoy!
Easy Miso Soup with Egg
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 quart hot water
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Optional: green onions, tofu, Chinese cabbage, etc.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add eggs and scramble.
- Add hot water, miso, and salt.
- Let simmer for a few minutes.
- Optional: add tofu, cabbage, etc.
Check out video tips to make the perfect Miso Soup.
How to Make Perfect Miso Soup