Easy Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw
Here’s a simple creamy pineapple coleslaw recipe with a little tang and a mild sweetness.
You can also add more or less of these simple ingredients to make it to your taste. Try adding some shredded carrots and sweet raisins to make it even more yummier. Enjoy!
- 5 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- ¼ sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add shredded cabbage and pineapple in a large mixing bowl; mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over shredded cabbage and mix.
- Chill for several hours and slightly mix before serving.