Corned Beef Hash Patties – Okazuya Style
Easy and delicious recipe for your canned corned beef. Great for lunch and dinner. Enjoy!
Corned Beef Hash Patties
- 2 medium size potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 can corn beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- ½ medium onion, minced
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup flour
- In a large bowl, break up corned beef with a fork and add cooked potatoes, egg, green onions, minced onions, and pepper. Mix together well.
- Form small or large patties and place on the side. If you use an ice cream scooper, a heaping scoop, you should be able to make about 18 patties. Lightly dust with flour.
- Add oil to skillet to cover bottom, and fry on medium to medium high heat until golden brown.