Coconut Goody Goody Recipe
A simple and tasty coconut goody goody treat, also know as guri guri.
A light and creamy coconut flavor. Enjoy!
Coconut Goody Goody
Cuisine: Local Style
- 2 (12-ounce) frozen coconut milk, thawed
- 1 can 7-up
- 1 (14-ounce) sweet condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon pure coconut extract, or to taste
- 2 to 3 drops blue food coloring, optional
- Garnish with shredded coconut, optional
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Use a hand electric mixer and mix ingredients for about two minutes.
- Pour into individual containers and freeze.
- Makes about 6 (8-ounce) cups, or 12 half cups. Enjoy!
To get a more even consistency and flavor, you can stir the goody goody a few times throughout the freezing process. We didn't and still enjoyed the coconut flavor throughout. Enjoy!