Easy Coconut Cream Poke Cake
This was so simple to make and it tasted delicious. Enjoy!
Coconut Cream Poke Cake
Cuisine: Local Style
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can cream of coconut (blue can in the liquor section)
- 1 (8 oz.) container cool whip
- ½ cup shredded coconut, optional
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix together yellow cake mix according to package instructions.
- When cake is done poke holes with the thin side of a chop stick or you can use a fork. Try not to poke all the way to the bottom. Pour entire can cream of coconut over entire cake. The cake will absorb the liquid.
- Cool then refrigerate for several hours.
- Spread cool whip and top with shredded coconut.