Tasty Chow Fun Local Style Recipe
Great for upcoming holidays and family potlucks. Try this tasty Chow Fun recipe and add some of your own favorite ingredients. Enjoy!
Cuisine: Chinese Local Style Recipe
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 (1-inch) ginger, minced
- ½ pound char siu, sliced
- ½ pound ham, sliced thin
- ½ cup carrots, sliced thin
- ½ cup onions, sliced thin
- ½ cup celery, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 cups, bean sprouts
- 1 package (12 oz.) chow fun noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained well
- 2 stalks green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add ginger, char siu and ham. Cook for about a minute, then add carrots, onions and celery. Add 1 tablespoon oyster sauce and stir fry ingredients together. Then add in bean sprouts and stir fry a little. Remove mixture from skillet and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add oil until hot. Then add chow fun noodles until a little brown and heated through. Add half vegetable meat mixture and mix with noodles. Add remaining oyster sauce and some green onions; mix together. Then add remaining vegetable/meat ingredients and toss. Top with green onions and soy sauce, to taste.