Delicious Chocolate Tofu Pie
Try these delicious chocolate tofu pie dessert recipes. Very simple and use your favorite pie crust. Enjoy!
Chocolate Tofu Pie
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style Dessert
- 2½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (12.3 oz.) extra firm silken tofu
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 oreo pie crust (9-inch), graham cracker or frozen pie crust
- 1 container cool whip, optional
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, optional
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave for several minutes; stir after each minute until chocolate is melted completely. Cool.
- Use a blender or food processor and add the following ingredients: tofu, honey, vanilla and salt. Blend until mixture is smooth, then add in melted chocolate. Blend ingredients until nice and smooth.
- Pour into pie shell, cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Top with cool whip and chocolate shavings, optional