Chinese Cabbage Salad with Chow Mein
Try this crunchy and tasty local style Chinese cabbage salad with a delicious dressing. Makes a great light meal as well. Enjoy!
Chinese Cabbage Salad
Cuisine: Chinese Local Style Recipe
- 1 medium head cabbage
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4½ tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- Cut or shred cabbage like you would for cole slaw.
- Place in a medium size bowl; set aside.
- Combine and mix well dressing ingredients.
- Sprinkle shredded chicken, green onions, sesame seeds and noodles.
- Add dressing and toss.