Easy Chicken Curry
Try this easy chicken curry recipe. Adjust curry seasoning according to taste. Enjoy!
Cuisine: Local Style Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 package frozen (12 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot, heat oil.
- Saute sliced onions for a few minutes.
- Add curry and stir several minutes. Then add chicken and stir in coconut milk slowly; stir in water.
- Cover and simmer chicken until cooked through.
- Season with salt.
Adjust seasonings according to taste. Enjoy!