Shoyu Style Butterfish Recipe
How about a little shoyu butterfish recipe, that will melt in your mouth. Enjoy!
Shoyu Butterfish Recipe
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style Recipe
- ¼ cup shoyu
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 stalk green onions, chopped
- 1 pound butterfish (black cod fish)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Sauce: Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Butterfish: Pat dry butterfish, then salt and pepper and coat with flour. In a skillet, heat oil then add fish. Fry on medium heat until brown on both sides.
- Pour sauce over fish and simmer for a few minutes.