Delicious Beer Batter Chicken
Use your favorite beer for this delicious recipe.
Beer Batter Chicken
Cuisine: Local Style Recipe
- 4 cups corn oil, for frying
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup beer
- 3 pounds broiler fryer chicken
- Add oil to deep fryer or 3 quart heavy saucepan, should be about ⅓ full.
- Stir together flour, paprika and salt. Slowly stir in beer and mix until smooth. Add beer just before frying.
- Dip chicken into batter and shake off excess liquid and place in deep fryer. Cook until golden brown and cooked through; turning over once or twice.
Simple Beer Batter Recipe
How to make beer batter – Cooking Guides from UKTV Food