Delicious Beef Teriyaki Recipe
Try this local style Japanese favorite; beef teriyaki grilled or pan fried, simply delicious.
There is no hard rule in making this delicious marinade. Add more or less of your favorite ingredients.
Cuisine: Japanese Local Style Recipe
- 1½ pounds beef, thinly sliced
- ½ cup aloha soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-inch piece ginger, crushed
- Garnish: 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- Mix marinade ingredients together and then add your favorite meat. Marinade overnight. Grill, pan fry or broil.
- For more teriyaki flavor, save any leftover marinade. Combine cornstarch and water, based on how much marinade you have left; set aside. In a small saucepan, add leftover marinade and bring to a boil. Then add cornstarch mixture to thicken slightly. Drizzle over meat.
Taste your marinade and adjust ingredients according to your taste. You can add other ingredients as desired. Enjoy!