Delicious Baked Sticky Chicken
Here’s is simple and tasty baked sticky chicken recipe. Adjust sauce ingredients according to your taste. Enjoy!
Baked Sticky Chicken
Cuisine: Local Style
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- ¼ cup rice vinegar or apple cider
- ¼ chicken broth
- toasted sesame seeds, green onions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Mix together sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved and pour over chicken.
- Bake for 2 hours until chicken is brown and sticky, but not dry.
- Stir chicken halfway through baking time to evenly coat wings.
This is a simple basic sauce recipe. You can adjust ingredients according to taste.