Mayonnaise Baked Mahi Mahi
Add some creamy mayonnaise to your baked mahi mahi. Enjoy!
Baked Mahi Mahi
Cuisine: Hawaiian Local Style Recipe
- 2 pounds mahi mahi, thawed
- ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 2½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- ¼ cup olives, chopped
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups best foods mayonnaise
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, sprinkle flour on bottom of pan. Place mahi on flour.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then pour lemon juice over fish and let stand for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Top mahi with onions, olives, sweet relish and parsley. Spread mayonnaise over toppings.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish is cooked. Don't over cook. If desired, broil for a few minutes until top is browned.
Try not to over bake it, and add a little soy sauce to top it off. Enjoy!