Seared Ahi Tuna with Garlic Sauce
Try this delicious simple garlic sauce poured over your fried ahi tuna. Enjoy!
Ahi Tuna with Garlic Sauce
- 1 pound ahi fillet, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parley, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Hawaiian salt
- Season ahi with Hawaiian salt and pepper, both sides. Heat oil on medium high heat and fry ahi slices. Sear on both sides, don't overcook. Place on dish.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter and add garlic and parsley. Cook until you can smell the garlic then add vinegar. Pour over fish and serve while hot.